Dr. Klein and his wife, Amanda, often conduct outside speaking engagements at local clubs, churches, organizations and business on a variety of topics ranging from nutrition and meal planning to ergonomics and spinal safety.
Some of the topics include:
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Eating Organic on a Budget
- Kitchen Hacks: Saving Monday & Time
- Spinal Safety & Proper Posture
- Walk This Way: The Importance of Proper Footwear
- Super Foods for Super Health
- Natural Remedies for Stress & Anxiety
If you are interested in having Dr. Klein or Amanda speak at an upcoming event, please email Amanda at email@example.com or call us at 205.988.9898.
Dr. Klein also holds monthly events at his office on various aspects of Wellness. As seating is limited, please call our office to reserve your space---upcoming events can be found here. Lectures are complimentary to members of our practice.