Proudly Voted 2016, 2017 & 2018 "Best Chiropractor in Hoover"
We care deeply about each of our patients, and assure you that each visit will be centered around your unique needs. Our foremost priority is to help our patients find true wellness and balance in their life.
What conditions can chiropractic help with?
Understand that chiropractors don't "treat" any conditions or diseases. We detect and remove misalignments of the spine, restoring function to the nervous system. As a result many patient's experience improvements in a variety of conditions in addition to musculoskeletal complaints. Below are some of these conditions:
- Athletic injuries
- Low, Mid and Upper Back Pain
- Leg/Arm Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Sinus Issues
- Cognitive: Dizziness, Memory Loss, Depression & Anxiety
- Ear Infections
- Gastrointestinal Dysfunction/Constipation
- Herniated/Degenerative Disc
- Hip Pain
- Menstrual & Menopausal Dysfunction/Pain
- "Pinched" Nerve
- Numbness & Swelling
- Poor Immune System Function
- Whiplash and Automobile Injuries